Optical Technologies and Photonics
We span our work from fundamental to applied research.
- optics of topologically non-trivial materials
- photonic transport properties of disordered and deterministically aperiodic materials
- optically controlled spin-wave phenomena.
- the technology of 3D micro-printing
- corresponding photo-resits and materials
- industrial applications of terahertz-technology
We teach and publish
- in lectures and seminars
- on international conferences and workshops
- in renowned journals
We are a strong team and looking forward to new members.