We offer payment using bank transfer, paypal and credit card.
We kindly ask you to use bank transfer whenever possible to avoid additional charges.
Please include your name and billing number as reference in the bank transfer.
Proceed here for registration (webshop provided by proCampus GmbH).
Regular registration (payment received until September 01, 2017):
450€ per participant
Registration after September 01 (payment received until October 09, 2017):
480€ per participant
This fee covers the food and beverages at the coffee and lunch breaks, the conference dinner, the abstract booklet, a guided tour at the "Japanese Garden" and, if requested, the local public transport ticket for the duration of the conference.
- Choose how many tickets you want to buy and place them in your cart.
- Click on the „cart icon“ or the buttons labeled „My Cart“ or „View Cart“ placed on the website.
- Check the tickets in your cart. If everything is correct click on the button labeled „Proceed to checkout“.
- Fill in the necessary billing fields and name all of the ticket recipients in the according field and choose your payment option.
- Select your payment method. Please use bank transfer as payment option whenever possible. If you use credit card you are prompted to enter your credit card information. If you choose PayPal you will be transfered to PayPal after step 8 and have to enter you credentials.
- Check the two fields for the revocation policy and the terms and agreements.
- Click Proceed.
- Check your order one final time and click „Place order“.
- You will be receiving an e-mail as a confirmation of the process. Depending on your payment option you will receive an e-mail containing the invoice and billing information. Upon using payment via bank transfer please transfer the money to the given bank account:
Owner: proCampus GmbH
IBAN: DE61 5405 0220 0000 5407 73
Payment reference: Your Name, Billing#
- Once your payment has been received, the tickets will be sent digitally as vouchers to bring to the conference.